Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My LWD with CSS Corp

By today I had served 2 years 5 months and 8 days with CSS Corp on their payrolls. I would be joining my new job tomorrow.

It has really been an exciting journey with CSS Labs. Each day was a very new learning experience for me. It took initially few months for me to de-learn my delivery oriented experience and wear the shoes of being in a lab. But then, it was a very great journey to cherish. Being with labs gave me an entire new paradigm to look at any technology and envision a solution. Envisioning a solution with lab was limitless. I was free to propose any solutions and what we look primarily were the NFRs, because we were very confident that any technology can be used to meet the functional requirements of a system. Actually the customer is worried about the functionality until the UAT phase is successfully completed, but then on it is only the NFR that pop's up. But then by that time we would have a system that would not be in a state to accept any NFR!

This is where a solution architecture needs to be done in the first hand. And to do that successfully you need experience in all the prominent and niche tools. And CSS Labs gave me that free hand to goahead and explore these prominent and niche tools.

Life is full of experiences and world is full of suprises. There is an old saying "Courage conquers, boldness pays and timidity fails". With my heart full of courage I am looking forward for tomorrow to join my new job and have an experience filled with suprises!

Cheers

No comments: